Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Avril Lavigne Platinum Collection (First Edition)







Number Of Discs: 3
Release Year: 2004
UPC: 9787798923681

CD 1:
1 - Fuel (Live)
2 - Basketcase (Live)
3 - Unwanted (Live)
4 - Sk8er Boi (Live)
5 - Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Live)
6 - Why

CD 2:
1 - Losing Grip
2 - Complicated
3 - Sk8er Boi
4 - I'm With You
5 - Mobile
6 - Unwanted
7 - Tomorrow
8 - Anything But Ordinary
9 - Things I'll Never Say
10 - My World
11 - Nobody's Fool
12 - Too Much To Ask
13 - Naked

DVD:
Sk8er Boi
Nobody's Fool
Mobile
Anything But Ordinary
Losing Grip
Naked
Too Much To Ask
I Don't Give
Basketcase
My World
I'm With You
Complicated
Unwanted
Tomorrow
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Things I'll Never Say
Avril's Cut
Outtakes
Photo Gallery
Complicated (Video)
I'm With You (Video)
Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Video)
Losing Grip (Video)
Sk8er Boi (Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment